Friday, May 15, 2009

Walking...

I don't know what to think.
I screwed everything up, literally everything.
I had my chance and blew it.
So now I'm walking, as I always do.
Getting my mind together, collecting all of my thoughts.
It's been about a month now.
And yes I knew about Gray.
I knew he came back, but I didn't know what to do.
So I went walking, and then my walking turned into running.
And before I knew it I had disappeared.
But it was the only thing I knew how to do.
Disappearing is hereditary for me.
You could be considered lucky if I even came back.
But I have come back.
And now I'm walking once again.
Wondering why it hurts so much, that I'm the one who is walking while the rest of the Earth just sits there and watches.
But truly I'm the watcher, I stand still as I watch every single person I meets life go by.
I watch them grow.
I watch them live.
And I watch them die.
Because that's all I can do.
So I walk.
Forever, as the Earth just keeps turning, like nothing at all is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment